Tony Robbins has changed millions of people’s lives all over the world. If you’re into self development and personal growth, then there is a slim chance that you haven’t heard of Tony. If that’s the case, I am happy to introduce you :)
One of my very first public speeches was about a story I heard Tony Robbins tell about the life of Sylvester Stallone and his never-ending drive to become successful. Man, was that something that not only greatly inspired me, but it was pivotal speech that helped me break through to a new level of comfort. Remind me to post that video soon, I have to find it.
Today’s post is about a short clip of Tony speaking about how sometimes the smallest changes can yield the biggest results.
I hope you find this as valuable as I did…
Some of the key takeaways:
• The game of golf is all about focus and millimeters – If you break your focus for just a few seconds, it will take you off track. Stay focused.
• The difference between landing on the green or landing in the water is 1-2 millimeters – If something isn’t working for you, try changing your approach just a little. You may only be off by a few marks.
• Incantations – Incantations take affirmations to the next level. You need to change your physiology in order to make the neurons in your brain fire and connect differently. Browse around on youtube looking for examples and then derive you own.
• Tony’s Incantation before speaking on stage (he’s been doing this for 25+ years) – “I now command my subconscious mind to direct me in helping as many people as possible alive today, to better their lives, by giving me the strength, the emotion, the persuasion, the humor, and bring me me whatever it takes to show these people and get these people to change their lives, NOW.” [Tony did this as a 17-year old kid, with no money, and no formal education. Just a desire to change people’s lives.]
• “I don’t hope I am going to be in good state; I demand it.”
• “When two people meet (if there’s rapport), the person who is most certain will always influence the other person.”
• Abundance Incantation – “God’s wealth is circulating in my life as well as flows to me in avalanches of abundance. All my needs, desires, and goals are met instantaneously by infinite intelligent, for I am one with God and God is everything.”
~ I HOPE YOU’RE INSPIRED TO TAKE ACTION !